Friday, May 23, 2008

HoNeYmOoN


I was so lucky to have my dream honeymoon after our wedding. We ended up having the perfect ending to our perfect day. After we left the reception we went down to Green Valley Ranch to spend the night before we headed out to California the next morning. We just booked a room ourselves so when we went to get our key everyone was so nice to us and we were excited that our room was on the top floor. When we were walking back and forth through the hall confused on where our room was, we finally found our room number with really big double doors. We walked in and had the biggest surprise...the Presidential Suite!!! My awesome boss and co-workers called in and updated our room. We went crazy!! We had the greatest night!!






The next morning we headed out to California to go on a 7 day mexican cruise!! That was probably the funnest thing that I have done! I think we each gained at least 10 pounds that week! The day we went to Puerto Vallarta went went to this Mexican Wet'n'Wild place and we got so swim with dolphins! I have always wanted to do that!! Two dolphins would come up behind us and push us and throw us up and out of the water! They also danced and kissed us! In Cabo we went on a snorkeling adventure with a bunch of drunk people and in Mazatlan we went to the beach, went shopping, and saw a show. We also went to the shows at night, went to the spa, and waisted a bunch of our money on bingo!! It was awesome having a beautiful scene and balcony from our room to relax after our busy day!! I can't wait to go on our next cruise!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Brittany, you inspired me to make a blog. I wanted to be like you! Ha. Thanks!!!

The Andersens said...

Hello!! I'm so excited I found your blog! How are you guys doing? It's been soo long! I'm adding you on my blog... hope you don't mind.

Anonymous said...

That's where we went on our honeymoon too! We had the most romantic time as well-we can't wait to go on our next cruise; next one will be to the Caribbean!