It was hard for Robert and I to be serious and get good lovey dovey pictures, but I think they didn't come out too bad. In this picture Robert made a comment on my clevage.. so thats why we are laughing and I am trying to pull my shirt up!


I can actually say that I had a great time planning our wedding. I had alot of fun with it and suprisingly wasn't stressed out at all. I kept my mind on the important things and everything seemed to fall into place.

Thanks to my awesome friends, I had alot of help along the way. My good friend Nate took us out to Lake Las Vegas and took these pictures for our announcement, he also did a great job on my wedding pictures! Ashly Domina did my make-up for these pictures and for my wedding, and Brianne did my hair! I love them!!
1 comment:
I loved reading everything and looking at all of the great pictures! I love you!!! You two are a riot!
Post a Comment