Dane Cook...hes sexy!
SUFI
Me, Bobby Kelly, & Robert (see story below)
Zach, Robert, & Me
Ever since Robert and I started dating, we have always shared a love for Dane Cook. Friday night we went to go see him at Caesars Palace and it was our 3rd time seeing him live. Our friend Zach is a huge fan and he has gone with us to every show as well.
So Friday night we got to Caesars Palace and had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (YuM) and when we were done we still had a couple hours to kill before the show. So we went to some of the shops and went to go walk around. We went to go watch the people all standing in line for the night clubs and made fun of them. (our form of entertainment) So we get a little tired and saw that they still hadn't opened the doors so we went to go sit at the slot machines. All of a sudden DANE COOK with a couple other guys walk right past us. Without saying anything to Robert or Zach I b-lined it to the elevators where they were headed. (don't worry, I made sure I didn't look like an idiot, so i pretended I was going to go use the ATM by the elevators.) Well Dane and a couple other people get in the elevators to go to the hotel rooms and when Robert walked up we noticed that Bob Kelly (our other favorite comedian) was just standing there on his cell phone!!
--OK I'm going to pause my story right here but don't stop reading.. I need to give a little backround information. So when my husband was playing X-BOX, he would always play Call of Duty 4.... with DANE COOK & BOB KELLY...(I promise!!) They actually liked him and always invited him to their games. I got a few chances to talk to them as well and they were always hilarious and completely into the game--
SO BACK TO MY STORY: After Bobby gets off his cell phone Robert walks up to him and says "Hey do you recognize my voice?" and Bobby goes "No, whats up" and Robert said "I'm donttazemebro on X-box" (You would have thought Bobby just met his brother because he goes "OH HEY DUDE!!" and gave Robert a big hug, and said that he was fat just like him and really good at Call of Duty. Anyways, we talked to him for awhile and he was awesome. That just made our night so much better!! Bobby actually opened up for Dane that night so we were really excited!!
3 comments:
That story is hilarious! Larry loves Bob Kelly and Dane Cook...he's going to be jealous when I tell him what happened!:)
That's so awesome! I am super jealous of you guys!
My brother in-law is doing an internship in New York so he had his place that we could stay and we got buddy passes to fly out so we couldn't pass it up. It was our first time there. How long are you going to be there? You should try to eat at a place called Chef Ho's. Sounds funny but it is the best Chinese food EVER!
that's hilarious... the bond of x box!
Post a Comment