Thursday, May 22, 2008

bRiTtAnY the bRiDe




A couple weeks before the wedding my Dads friend had me and my Bridesmaids come over to her house and take some Bridal pictures. Since I am a genius, and planned my wedding on one of the hottest days of the year, I thought it would be fun to take some pictures before hand of my beautiful dress! We had a great time! My Maid of Honor was my best friend Brittany Bandley and my bridesmaids were Ciara, Heather, and Amy. My cute little sister Rachel was my flower girl.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Hey Brit! I love that you have a blog! I am excited to keep in touch! K funny thing..how come we know so many of the same people? How do you know Natalie and Larry? Crazy! Well your bridals are beautiful as ever and I am really gald you started a blog! Hope to see you soon!

Lara

Natalie said...

Brittany!!!! Yahoo! I thought it would hard to get back in touch...its been a long time! I am so glad you have a blog! (and I am glad Ciara started one...that is how I found you!) Isn't it fun? I just started ours and I am totally loving it! I haven't seen any of your wedding photos...how pretty they are! We should try to get together sometime! Hey, do you still sell Pampered Chef? Anyways, I am so glad you are doing well and can't wait to see more pictures! Keep in touch! Love ya girl! Natalie (I added you to my blog...hope you dont mind)