Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It Sparkled and I said YeS!



It wasn't a suprise to me when Robert finally popped the question! He tried to be so sly about it but I couldn't help but laugh when I was sitting in his truck and he started going the opposite way from where he said we were going, then he pulled over and got my snowboarding beanie out from the back and his church tie and made his own blind fold for me! haha. Even though I knew what was about to happen, I had no idea where he was taking me and how he was going to do it. When we got out of his truck he had me walk aways and when he told me to take the blind fold off we were standing in front of the temple and he was on his knees with the most beautiful ring in his hand! I laughed so hard (is that normal?) then I threw my arms around him and said Yes! Then we went out to eat to celebrate.. and all the fun began!

No comments: