Here is a cute little video of Kaylie singing with her cousin Travis.
Addyson May has the cutest face! How could you not love her?!
Here are some of the cousins together... Kaylie, Austin, Hunter, Travis, and Addy May.
I realize that I really do need to work on taking more and better pictures!
Before I had Kaylie a couple years ago, I quit my job as a legal secretary so I could be a stay-at-home mom. I love it so much, but I am also lucky enough to get the opportunity to go in the office once in awhile to help out if one of the girls is on vacation or anything. One of the best parts about it (besides making extra money) is that I can bring the kids in with me if I need to! So I went into work the Thursday before Halloween, and Misty set up a cute Halloween party for all the kids. Kaylie had no problem wearing her Cinderella dress all day long, but Hunter on the other hand, was not too fond of his Gus Gus costume! He just really hated wearing the ears! Misty's two kids dressed up as spiderman and spidergirl, and my boss brought his son in as Cars! They were so cute and they had a blast watching Halloween movies, listening to music, eating popcorn and doing fun activities.
Later on in the day I went into the play room because I heard Hunter crying and he had climbed up in the trampoline and couldn't get out, and since I am a great Mom, I grabbed the camera and took a picture before saving his life!
On Friday night we took the kids over to the pumpkin patch. Hunter is a little young to fully enjoy it, but he liked watching Kaylie have a blast. She wanted to do EVERYTHING and was not scared one bit. She jumped in the bounce house, rode on a pony, went on some spinning ride, played games, and climbed up the big bounce house slide.
You can barely see her tiny little head. I thought she would be scared, but she loved the ride!
On Saturday we went to Heather and Robert's ward Trunk-or-Treat. Kaylie loved trick-or-treating with Travis. Then we went to their house to watch a scary movie and eat popcorn. The "men" were going to go to a haunted house, but then chickened out. haha..just kidding. They are just old and were tired at 9:00pm.
On Monday, the actual day of Halloween, we had the Heather and Robert over for some Chicken tortilla soup, and then headed over to Robert's grandmas house to show off the grand babies in their costumes. We went to a few more of our families houses and then came home to go trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. After every house we went to Kaylie would say, "Mom, I need to go to another house." By the end of the night she goes, "Mom you carry my bag, its too heavy!", but it didn't stop her from wanting to get more candy. I love Halloween, and its so much fun when you have little kids. But I am very happy that it is over!
I tried to get the 4 kids in one picture, but it just didn't happen. Travis was a cowboy and his little brother was a cow!
No comments:
Post a Comment