Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 2012








I can't believe it has been over a year since I have last posted! But watch out, I'm back, and determined to somewhat document what the Warren family has been up to in the year 2012. It has been another great year in our family. We have been able to create great memories with our family members, and had a great time watching our kids grow and develop their personalities.

We kicked off our year with a small New Years Eve party at our house with a few close friends eating a ton of food, playing the Kinect, and watching UFC. 
My sister-in-law Heather and I were able to take Kaylie and Travis to a couple of Disney on Ice shows. We love to go to them, and we cant wait to go to another one next month!

Funny story- a couple weeks ago I mistakenly took Kaylie with me to purchase our Disney on Ice tickets at UNLV. As we were walking back to the car Kaylie started bawling and said that we needed to go in! I felt dumb and awful to think that she would understand that we had to wait for a whole month to go to her favorite "Disneyland on Ice". So i did my best to explain and console  her, but the rest of the night she was pretty down. That night during our nighttime routine I started to help her with the prayer until she quickly stopped me and said she NEEDED to say it all by herself. I thought it was so cute and was excited to hear her first ever prayer. I really wish I had recorded it because it was the cutest thing ever. The entire prayer was about the Princesses, and how they can get ready and asked that she could sit next to "Travy" and that Heather could come too! I was trying not to laugh the whole time!  

No comments: