My parents Lab had puppies a few weeks before, and Kaylie fell in love with them! I am surprised I made it out of there without taking one home.
She loved her first ice cream cake!
Kaylie is a very good organizer. She felt her job up there was to take down all of the books and dvds off of the bookshelf. I had a greaet time putting everything back!
We celebrated Kaylie's 1st birthday at our house with our family. We had a great time. Kaylie loved her presents, but surprisingly did not love her cake...at all!! When I first gave it to her, she poked it alittle bit, so i took her hands and shoved them in her cake. As you can tell, she was not very happy with me! I had to hurry and take her out to wash the frosting off. After that i fed her cake with a fork and she loved it. I guess she just doesn't like getting dirty! What a little girl!! haha. Oh, and my mom was able to come down for her party! Kaylie was so happy!
Robert and I went out on a date Saturday before Valentine's Day, and left Kaylie with his parents. When we went to go pick her up, we were shocked to see her walking around for the first time! The one time that I wasn't with her, she decided to walk! I wish we could of had it on camera. She became a professional in no time. Now she is running everywhere, doing the moon walk, and dancing! She is so active and it is so hard to keep up with her! This was the only video that i could successfully upload, but it was really funny because she loves watching American Idol with me, and at the beginning of one episode while the group was singing she started going crazy and dancing. I caugh a little bit of it, but i think it is just cute to see this little body walking around!
I took this picture last Sunday before we went to church. I need to take more pictures of her in her cute dresses!
The same Sunday was the first time I gave Kaylie Cheerios in milk, and was also the first time she fed herself! It was a little messy, but i was very proud of her!
She just loves being outside, so everyday we have to spend some time out in the backyard.
(So I just realized that the dates on these pics are wrong..i don't know what's up with that) A few weeks ago I babysat my nephew Travis. Him and Kaylie love each other so much! I just love the picture of his hand on her back. They were so precious.
Kaylie playing with her friend Madison. She loves giving Travis and Madison kisses.
She loves this tent with play balls that we got her for her birthday.
Her new favorite discovery... oven drawer. She loves sitting in there and throwing her balls and my tupperware in there.
Well I think that is all the blogging that I have in me for today. I will have some more soon. Thanks for checking in, and hopefully enjoying all these pictures of my little girl :)
2 comments:
How much fun! I think its great you're expecting again! I want my next one really close. I'd be fine if I got "surprise" now even! How are you? I hope all is well with you and your adorable family!!! xo
I love your family and loved all of the pictures!!!!
Post a Comment