Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Kaylie will be getting....

A LITTLE BROTHER!!

We were so excited when we went into the Dr.s today and found out that we are having a boy! Everything looked good, and this pregnancy is going along great! My due date is still July 15th, and my scheduled c-section should be on July 6th (1 day before our 3 year anniversary). We have a definite name... Hunter Glenn Warren. Hunter after Robert's brother, and Glenn is Robert's middle name, and his Dad's name. I just can't believe that in just a few months we will be a family of 4!! We are so excited, and can't wait!

7 comments:

Lara said...

Yay for little boys!!! How exciting! Congrats to you and Robert, and I LOVE his name!

Sid and Michelle said...

Congrats!!! Boys are so much fun!!! Now you will have one of each... you are set!!! :) I still can't believe you are almost half way done with another pregnancy!!! I feel like we just barely had our babies and you will soon have another one!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!

Natalie said...

Congrats again! Boys are so much fun! He will be born the day after Jayden's b-day (july 5th)! Im so excited for you guys! I also love the name! So glad to hear things are going great with the pregnancy! :)

The Crazy Lady said...

Congrats! It's so fun having one of each!!!

Sid and Michelle said...

Now that Kaylie is walking she will get into things a lot more!!! He can reach anything and climbs up onto things to get to them!! I made it. It is super easy. Just find a rod, find some frames, and then hang them. I just put the ribbon through the nails. It was really easy and it takes up a huge wall!!! :)

Chelsea said...

hey girl! Congrats on the boy! I asked amy about you and she gives me updates! So exciting!

when you have that little guy and are ready we will totally train together and you'll love it. You can SO do it.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Awesome! One of each, how fun for you guys! Hope you are all well! ☺