Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Someone couldn't wait till Christmas!!

So Robert has been trying to teach Kaylie how to open presents to prepare her for her first Christmas experience, and she was not getting it. Tonight I set her down to crawl around and she was just sitting in front of the tree admiring the lights when I heard a huge rip. I looked down and saw that she had dug one of her presents out from under Roberts presents and had completely opened it. I laughed so hard and had to grab the camera. What a little stinker. At least I know she will be ready for the big day!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

haha! That is SO cute! Glad you were able to take a picture of that! The last picture with her smiling is too adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

She is so stinkin cute and funny!

The Luke Family said...

That is too funny! She is growing up so fast!!

Anonymous said...

What a funny little girl! So cute!!

Britt and Rick said...

haha sounds like she fits into your family perfectly! I am so excited for you to have another bundle of joy.Congrats!