Sunday, June 7, 2009

4 Months

My little bug turned the big 4 months yesterday!! We took her to her Dr. for her checkup, and she is still growing like crazy! She is now 13lbs 4 oz, and 23 inches. When she was born she was in the 10 percentile for her weight, now shes in the 50%, and her height wasn't even on the charts because she was so short, now shes in the 10 percentile for her height! :) I made sure that Robert went with me this time for her shots, because I did not handle it well at all last time. I went out of the room, and Robert did a good job handling it. I was happy though because she did much better this time, and didn't cry too much after. I was very proud!

This is my favorite pic, I love them!

Happy girl. Poor thing didn't know what was about to happen :(


I can't believe how much she has changed just in the last month, and I love the fun and new exciting things that she is doing. Maybe its because I am a first time Mommy, but I get so excited about every little thing she does, and I don't want to forget anything. She is developing her own personality, and I think it is just adorable. She definitely knows how to play her mommy and daddy to get her way. I love that she is laughing so much now, but what stinks is that she just got camera shy, so every time I try to get it on video she stops and just looks at the camera or starts crying! haha. Shes rolled over a few times from her front to back, and this morning she rolled over from her back to front, and I was so shocked. She gets scared so she doesn't like it too much, but I hope she keeps at it! She has developed a love for her feet, and loves to do "stand em ups", shes loves to "talk" and make farting noises.

This was a couple weeks ago, we were hanging out at our parents house and you can hear a little bit of her laugh...until she notices the camera! The little stud in here is our new nephew Travis.. he is so cute!!


A few more pics from the last couple of weeks...
Friday night eating at el torito, wearing daddys hat




I swear we did not place it in her hands, it was next to her and when we looked over at her she picked it up on her own!

She loves her swing..and the lights



Daddys favorite :)

2 comments:

Brad and Ashley Koch said...

Braylee has that same "I love Daddy" onsie! Brad loves it!

Sarah said...

She is such a doll, Brittney! She looks just like you! :)