Don't you love the bag? haha. I got him a new pillow (because he says that I steal all the good ones), Family Guy season 7, new Tapout shirts, candy, and a few other things :)
The party pooper :)
My cute sisters
I look weird, but the babies are cute! I am holding my friend Tiffany's baby Madison and my little fartsack! They love hanging out together!
3 comments:
Haha! I love that bag! So manly! :) Glad that he had a great birthday! You look great in all those pictures! Oh, and I just read your post about your cabin...I remember that time we went...it was such a blast! :)
I love all of the pics. I guess I haven't been on in a while but there were so many great ones. I really loved all the pics of you and Robert and the story you told. I was reading your love story.
Yay for Robert being 25 but Nay for us not being the same age anymore! haha. Love you sis!
Post a Comment