I understand that America made history last night, and that's great... but if you are wondering how this happened and who voted for him, you might find this interesting..
It is so important to get out there and VOTE... But PLEASE! When you do.. don't base it on race and learn a few things about who you are voting for. This is sure going to be an interesting experience...
No I'm back home. I was only there for the weekend. My mom sent you an invite like the day after you gave me your address. That sucks!! Oh well... I guess we will have to get together over Christmas. We will be back down then.
4 comments:
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Oh my gosh!!! I cannot believe that people dont' even know what is going on! I agree, this will definatly be so interesting!
Hey!! I missed you at my shower. I had a present for you, but now I will just have to mail it to you. I wish I could have seen you.
No I'm back home. I was only there for the weekend. My mom sent you an invite like the day after you gave me your address. That sucks!! Oh well... I guess we will have to get together over Christmas. We will be back down then.
Post a Comment