Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More ultrasound pics of our baby girl!

We went to the Dr. last week and got to see the baby again! I was so excited when they started doing the 4D shots and we were able to see her face! They didn't come out too good because the umbilical cord was right in front of her face, but I love them!! I can't wait to see her in real life!

Who do you think she is going to look like??



Here is a pic of her cute lil butt and butt crack!

I love this one, you can see her little hand and thumb sticking out.


5 comments:

Natalie said...

Awww, what a cute little sweetheart! Don't you just love the ultrasounds...especially the cool 4D ones! When I was pregnant, I always wished I had machine of my own so I could look at the baby's each day! We still need to plan a lunch day...I know with the Holidays, we both may be too busy, but we should still try! :)

Anonymous said...

Crazy fun! You guys will be such fun parents!

Britt and Rick said...

Really really awesome! that's so neat.

KolbyJanine said...

o my gosh wow I am so glad you found my blog. I didnt know you are pregnant! Congratulations! that is so exciting. so when are you due? and its a girl..thats great! Yeah I am not in the ward any longer either. The kids and I moved out of there once my divorce was final so now its just going to the home ward again! but its a great ward! well seriousely congrats thats awesome where did you move to? sorry for the novel length comment. hope you are all doing well.

KolbyJanine said...

o yeah! thats my ward! SWEET! you like to follow me around dont you?? JK! well sweet hopefully I will see you there on Sunday! happy halloween!