Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tagged... again

Thanks Ciara...


The rules of the tag are as follows:


1. Link the person who tagged you. Umm.. hit Ciara on the side of my page.


2. Post the rules on your blog.


3. Write 6 random things about yourself.


4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.


5. Let the person know you tagged them on their blog.


6. Let the tagger know when you've posted.


Things about myself:



Random fact # 1: I say, and I do hate dumb reality shows. I will flip through channels and start watching them to make fun of them and to see how gay they are.. then before I know it.. I have them scheduled on my DVR and BAM I am addicted. I don't know what is wrong with me. For example: I heard about the Girls Next Door show on E! and was so disgusted by the idea of a 80+ year old man having three girlfriends that could be his GREAT GRANDAUGHTERS! Obviously for the mansion and his money, which he got from exploiting naked 18 year olds for the past 50 or so years! Well the new season started last week and I was so excited! I just got done watching the new episode tonight and after that was over, I started googleing Hef and Holly's breakup and was so interested like I know them personally! This has also happened with the Hills! Please, I need Help!!



Random fact # 2: As soon as I get home and am alone with my husband... dont worry, this isn't bad... we stop talking normal. We have our own accent and retarded way of talking to each other. It helps at times when we want to yell at each other or are mad, because we can say awful mean things to each other, and it makes it funny. We really do need to work on it though, I don't want our baby talking like her retarded parents. Example: our F's turn into P's. Like Robert calls me his "BUTIPUL WIPE!" And our V's turn into B's. "I LUB YOU" and "MOBIE". And we randomly scream for no reason, and it goes on and on.



Random fact # 3: I hate wearing clothes. weird? The first thing I do when I get home is throw my clothes off, which I won't be able to do for much longer. So if you are ever wondering why I may not invite you over very much to hang out at my place of residence.. its because I am chilln in my gs watching a stupid show and talking like a crazy person! haha!



Random fact # 4: When I was little I came close to dying many times.
First, I was born with a disease that I can't even spell.. and was supposed to have brain surgery at 6 months old. After a few months of getting therapy and many prayers from my family, when we went to go the the pre op the Dr. was amazed and said that I didn't need it anymore. Its a long story, and my mom cries about it everytime she tells me.
Second, when I was 3 my mom took me and my brother Brian to the marshmallow factory the day of the pepcom explosion. Which, is the building that exploded.. When we were in there my mom saw some fire and they had us all leave the building. We were just sitting in the parking lot, not really knowing what was going on, and the there was jet fuel there. Well all the workers starting running out of the building and took off into the desert. They started screaming at us telling us to get away. My mom hurried and got us in the car and took off. When the explosion hit, it picked up our car and threw us into a ditch. We were lucky though and none of us got hurt. The only thing that happened to me, was I had nightmares for awhile after and I would wake up screaming "Rocks, Rocks!!"
If you were young like me, and don't remember.. I found a youtube video of it..

Third: I have also been in the presence of tornados and a hurricane, and was never hurt. pretty cool huh?



Random fact # 5: NOTHING makes me happier in life than a good back scratch! My husband knows that if he wants to make me happy or not be mad at him, all he has to do is scratch my back. I always look forward to going to bed at night because Robert will always scratch my back till I fall asleep. He's the best!!



Random fact # 6: I have a little evil side to me. I don't know what snaps into me, but when I am on my 4wheeler at my cabin, and I see sheep.. I go crazy and start chasing them! It has been a habit of mine since I have been old enough to drive a 4wheeler, and I don't know when it will go away!


The people I tag are: Amy J, Heather W, Misty S., Micky, Melanie, and Megan K!

5 comments:

The Draper's said...

Just so you know, there's no way I'm doing this thing again, ciara just tagged me again too! so no! i'm not doing it i did it yesterday!

The Draper's said...

Most definitely! I can't believe you didn't even tell us that you were moving! We could of helped! When did you move?

Natalie said...

You are so funny, I love the way you write things...especially the way you and Robert talk in your accents! I can totally picture you chasing the sheep in the mountains! I still think about the fun weekend we all had at your cabin! Oh, and I dont remember the blast either but when it happened, my family was in Disneyland and came home to all the windows blown out and a huge crack down the center of the house...crazy! Thanks for posting the you tube about it! How scary!

Krysta said...

Wow I totally remember when the marshmallow plant blew up! I was home and there was a special news update and we ran in our rooms and hid. I remember the cloud and everything. That is one amazing story. Also have I told you guys yet congrats on the little girl! It will be soo soo wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, you're so funny, love your random facts! I posted mine, check it out! Lata lady!