This weekend Robert and I got to go see the Transiberian Orchestra in concert. It was awesome! We went with my brother and sister-in-law Heather & Robert, Hunter & Amber, and Zach & Stacey. It was a fun way of getting into the Holiday spirit. I would recommend going next year if you have never been.
And of course I couldn't miss out on the biggest event this weekend... The Twilight Movie!! hahaha! Yes I am one of the million who read all 4 books in record time! I tried not to get to excited about the movie because I didn't want to be disappointed, but that didn't happen! I really did like it. The only thing that I didn't care for were all the stupid high school girls that screamed everytime Edward came on the screen! I do have to say though, when I first saw that he was going to be playing Edward, I thought that I wouldn't like him and that they needed someone hotter, but I think he did a great job, and he was nice on the eyes! :)My husband said that he will go see it with me, so it will be interesting to see how he likes it!
2 comments:
Brit, the whole taking pictures thing will improve once your little girl is here, believe me, you don't want to forget anything! I totally agree with you on the stupid h.s. girls that screamed everytime Edward was on screen, it was lame. Ugh. But the movie was great huh!
I guessed I missed tht ship! My little brother Daniel went and got hit on by 3 little girls! Britt He's 12... I wanted to kick their little butts!
Post a Comment