Thursday, April 28, 2011

My loves & New additions

My babies are growing up so fast, and somehow I love them more and more everyday. Kaylie is talking like a mad woman, and my chucky man is about to catch up to his sister weight wise. I was really worried about having two kids so close together, but I am so happy and thankful that things happened the way that it did. Hunter and Kaylie have already become best friends. He watches her every move and cracks up from any thing she does. They have been great and easy to take care of. I just hope it doesn't get too much harder once Hunter starts crawling. He is now 9 1/2 months old, and he will be crawling any day now. (not that I am pushing it) He somehow manages to get from one side of the room to the other by scooting on his bum.
One day we were just hanging out at home and Kaylie comes up to me and said "peepee in potty mom!" I was so excited and hurried and stripped her down and sat her on the potty. She was sitting there for awhile and nothing was happening, so we sang a few itsy-bitsy-spiders, and popcorn popping..and still nothing. She asked for her sippy cup, so i went into the kitchen then all of a sudden she goes "YAY MOMMY I DID IT!!" Sure enough there was a nice little puddle in her potty. I was so happy for her, and gave her a reward, and she couldn't wait to call daddy to tell him what a big girl she was! I wish that I could say that she is all potty trained now, but this was just one time. Any other time I have put her on her potty she gets too impatient, and as soon as I put her diaper on, then she goes. If anyone has some good potty training tips or good websites, let me know! I don't know why the whole potty training thing stresses me out.



My happy little girl!


Hunter had his first haircut at 9 months old given my Mom and Dad! Here are a few before pics:




AND After...







Here are a few more pics of my babies from the past few weeks:














The Warren Family have had a few additions in the family. My Sister-in-Law Heather and her Hubby had their second little boy, Austin, on Feb. 14th!

Hunter checking out his new best friend!




Robert's other sister, Laura and her hubby had their first baby girl, Addison May, on April 15th. Since they live in Idaho, we haven't met her yet. I stole this pic from her blog..thanks Laura :). She is so beautiful, and we can't wait to see her!


and Last and CERTAINLY least..is the newest member of our house hold...meet Belle.

I really do love her, but I wasn't quiet looking to get a dog just yet. Robert had to go into work one Saturday for a few hours and when he came home this little puppy comes running into the house after him. I didn't know what to think, but then he told me that his co-worker was on his way to go put her down because she was not getting along with his other dogs. My husband tries to act like he is a bad A, but really, he has a huge heart, and he wouldn't let that happen. So we gave her a chance, and we all love her now! She is a chihuahua mix, about 3 years old, and potty trained!

1 comment:

The Luke Family said...

The kids are getting so big! Miss you hun!