She crashed pretty early, so we just had to enjoy her cake without her! haha

My sisters Heather, Amy, and Rachel came over for dinner, and to take a picture of all of us for our Mom. We love you Shirley and miss you!

Here are just a couple other pictures I have taken the last week...this is one of her favorite games to play..squish her cheeks with her feet..she loves it!

I know its a little late, but I wanted to wish all of my friends and family and Happy Mothers Day! I had such a great day celebrating my first Mothers day with my Husband and little Kaylie. Robert was so cute. When we woke up in the morning Robert told me that he was going downstairs to make some eggs, so I stayed in our room and played with Kaylie. Well he was taking a long time and he was making so much noise, so we went downstairs and he yelled at me and told me not to look in the kitchen and to sit at the table. So I sit down and he brings me this big plate of eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, biscuits and gravy, fruit, and pancakes. I can't believe he made all of that! I laughed so hard, and then ate as much as I could! Then after I ate he gave me a card, a orchid, a giant balloon, and he blew up this picture and framed it. This is the first time I saw her and kissed her.. the best moment in my life!
And of course I cried like a baby! Thank you so much hunnie for making my first Mothers Day so special!!
p.s. I had just woke up so I don't look so pretty! :)
2 comments:
I am so glad that you had a wonderful first Mother's Day! It is so amazing how quickly time passes and your baby grows up! You look great for just waking up! :)
I'm glad you had a good Mother's day. I am so jealous... Brock still wakes up about every four hours to eat. I guess that is one reason why he is over 16 pounds!!! I can't complain. Other than that... he is a very happy baby!!
Post a Comment