Sunday, February 15, 2009

The loves of my life


I had the best Valentines Day spending it with the two people I love the most. Robert, Kaylie and I had a nice relaxing day hanging out and spending time with our family. In the morning Robert made me a nice breakfast, and at night he made me a yummy dinner (even though the fire alarm kept going off:), and he made me some chocolate covered strawberries for dessert (my favorite). I just have to say that I have fallen in love with my husband all over again this last week. He has been such a great Dad and has been so good at taking care of me. The experience of bringing a baby into our lives has really brought us closer together. It is really hard to explain in words how great this last week has been. Kaylie is the best thing to ever happen to me, and I can't imagine my life without her. I had so many worries about being a mom and taking care of a baby, but I have no complaints, I love everything about it! Here's a couple more pics of my lil Valentine baby.




8 comments:

Lara said...

Brit,

She is so adorable! If you still want announcements let me know! I would love to create an awesome announcement for little Kaylie!

The Luke Family said...

Britty! She is so stinkin precious! I always knew you would make a great mom!!

Sid and Michelle said...

She is so cute!! Can you believe how fast time flies?? It is crazy. I am glad everyone is doing good!!

Sarah said...

Brittney and Robert...she is beautiful! Congratulations! I'm seriously SO happy for you both and your sweet little family! :)

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Awh! So sweet!

Lara said...

Brit,

Just email me whatever pictures you want me to use. You can email my business email (designsbylei@gmail.com) and I will make 3 different proofs for you and then you can decide which one you would like to order. If you see one that you like that I have already made let me know, or if you want specific colors etc. You can fill out an order form on my website and send it to me as well for specifics or just email me! I am super excited to do this!

Lara

Brad and Ashley Koch said...

She is so adorable!

Becky said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for you and Robert. I can't wait to get my hands on her!