Monday, February 9, 2009

Kaylie Lynn Warren is here!!!

I am so happy to be home with our healthy and beautiful baby!! We went in the hospital Thursday night to get me induced. When they got me monitored I was already contracting and didn't know it. They gave me some medicine to get me soft to get going Friday morning. Everything went by so fast. First thing Friday morning my Dr. came in, broke my water and started the pitocin and got things rolling. In no time I got my epidural and was ready to push, and then the nurse came in and told me that I had to hurry and get an emergency C-Section. My contractions were coming so fast and her heart rate was dropping and they didn't know why she wasn't dropping. They got me in the OR and got her out at 2:30pm. I didn't know this till later, but her cord was wrapped around her neck 3 times and thats why she wasn't dropping. But everything turned out great, and it really was an amazing a spiritual experience. I can't even describe how awesome it feels to be a mommy!

Me feelin good before all the pain and torture!


Kissing my baby for the first time, I wanted to hold her so bad

Dad cutting the cord

Her binkie is almost the size of her head!


Our yellow baby sunbathing

Proud Daddy

5lbs 11 ounces


Her "pooping" face


She looks so cute in her car seat! She is so tiny!

15 comments:

Lara said...

Oh my goodness Brit she is adorable! I am so glad that things went ok. I am happy for you and know that you Robert will make great parents! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! She really looks like you! Very cute! Good to hear things went well.

The Draper's said...

We are so happy for you guys! Its a wonderful thing to be a parent! You will absolutely love it! We can't wait to meet her! I hope all is well and if you need anything just let me know!

Emily said...

She has gorgeous big eyes! Congrats!!! Glad everything turned out well. Can't wait to meet her!

lqwakestud22 said...

Yea! Your baby is here! She looks amazing, I'm glad everything went so wonderfully! Isn't it amazing how regardless what they do to you, you're so much more concerned about what they're doing to the baby? Crazy! Must be all those mommy hormones kicking in... Again, she looks great. Keep us updated!

Natalie said...

Girl, she is SOOOO adorable!!! I am so happy that things went well too! I had almost the exact same experience with Garen's delivery, except that I never got pass a 1 and I was having contractions and in pain for over two days till the heart rate was lost and they ran me into the OR for a c-section before I had any idea what was going on...I am just so grateful for wonderful doctors who know what their doing and can safely deliver the babies no matter if it is a c-section or not. Its amazing that they can get the baby out so fast if needed. They got Garen out within 60 seconds! Plus, I barely have scars which makes it nicer! :)Garen had the cord wrapped so tight around his neck two (2 times) and each time I contracted, it was basically not allowing any blood going thru. So if you need any help or advice with the whole c-section process/recovery/emotions and all, I am here! :) I am so glad that she is here and healthy! She is beautiful and you guys look like some proud parents! You will love parenthood and be extremely good parents! :) Yay! I am glad she is here!

Jessica Wilcox said...

WHOO HOOO Britt!!! Congratulations you two! I am SO excited and happy for you!

BLnKMcH said...

I love the pics! What an awesome experience for you both! I love the sunglasses by the way--for when under those bili lights. it's so exciting to be new parents! we're so happy for you both and that all went as well as it could. You guys make pretty babies!

The Luke Family said...

Britty! I cant believe she is here! She is so precious and I cannot wait to come home and hold your little bundle of joy in my arms!! I am going to be her favorite big cousin!! :) I love you guys both!! Congrats! I know you will make a terrific mother!!

Sid and Michelle said...

She is so cute!!!! I am glad that everything turned out okay. She looks so tiny and my mom says she looks like you. keep posting pictures. hope you are doing well. I know... isn't it nice to have moms around? It helps a lot!!

The Andersens said...

Congrats!!! She is adorable! I can't believe you named her Kaylie Lynn... Ben and I had always talked about naming our girl, if we ever have a girl, Kayla Lynn. Isn't that funny? Anyways, take tons of pictures! Can't wait to see more!

The Sarachman's said...

So so cute!!! I love her little face! I just want to hold her. Congratulations to you all!!! We love you.

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Congratulations!!! SHe's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh she is so beautiful!!! She looks just like you! I'm so happy for you guys! I have your gift so give me a call and let me know when would be a good time to come see you guys! I'm off on Fridays. Take care!

cmeeder said...

Congratulations!! She is such a cute baby!! I can't wait to see her in person!