Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our 1 Year Anniversary



On 7/7/08 Robert and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary in New York City! We started the day off by going to the Opie and Anthony's XM Radio show. Robert loves to listen to them, so that was his highlight of the trip. They took us up to the studio where we were able to sit and watch the show. It was actually alot of fun! After the show we walked up the street to Central Park and took a little carriage ride around the park. After that my tiredness kicked in so we went back to the apartment and later that night we went out to Time Square and had dinner at Olive Garden. I know what you are thinking.. Robert goes "Brittany we are in New York and you want to go to Olive Garden for our Anniversary??" But he was nice and took me anyways. I was pretty cool because it was right in the middle of Times Square and we had an awesome view!
I can't believe how fast this year flew by! I am so happy to be married to Robert and I love him more and more everyday.. I love you baby!!!

No comments: