Sunday, July 13, 2008

New York- Opie and Anthony



Two of the days of the week that we were in New York Robert and I went to the Opie and Anthony XM Radio show. The first day was pretty funny. Robert Kelly was there, the comedian that we met at Dane Cook's show. He was hilarious. Robert talked to him a long time about UFC. They had this guy on the show, I don't know who he is, but he is a fat guy named Pat. They were making fun of his butt, and then of course he had to moon us! It was so gross! Robert started dry-heaving so they had Robert go in the recording area with all of them to ask him what he thought it looked like. Robert got some laughs out of them and got on the radio, so he was way stoked! We went again the next morning and we were able to talk to Opie and Anthony after the show. They were way cool!
Robert & I with Anthony

Robert & I with Opie

You can see Pat here...

No comments: