Saturday, December 15, 2012

December- Weekend in Pioche

 It had been way to long since my sister Marie and I have spent time together, so she invited us to come up to their house for the weekend. Kaylie loves her cousins Irish, Ellie, and Emma, and we had so much fun hanging out with them. Kaylie and Hunter even had their first real experience playing in the snow.



 My Brother-in-law Collin tied a bed liner to his Jeep and we drove the kids up and down their street before the snow plow could get to it. I thought Kaylie would freak out, but she loved it. Hunter was content sitting in the Jeep with me.

 Marie is the Primary President in her ward and was in charge of a cookie decoration activity. Two cute little bakers!
I think that the kids had a little too much fun in Pioche because as soon as we got home Hunter came down with Bronchitis and Kaylie had a mild case of pneumonia. You gotta love this time of year!

No comments: