Monday, August 2, 2010

Hunter's newborn photoshoot

I had my friend do Hunter's newborn pictures for me. He is 2 weeks old in these pictures. We are loving every minute with him. He is such a great baby. He sleeps great during the night, only waking up twice for a short period of time. He makes the funniest and cutest noises.













Kaylie is such a proud big sister, and we couldn't leave her out of the scene. She is 17 months old here. Kaylie loves holding him and giving him kisses. I just have to keep my eye on her to make sure she doesn't squeeze him to death. I have had to stop her a couple of times from sitting on his lap when he is in his bouncie or his car seat. I am just glad that she loves him so much and that she is not jealous or mean to him.



3 comments:

Sid and Michelle said...

So freaken cute!!! He is already not looking like a newborn!! That is crazy!

We are... said...

Two BEAUTIFUL children!

Chelsea said...

these turned out So cute!