Her stuff is beautiful! Oh and by the way, thanks for posting my button on your blog! I appreciate it! :)
Good idea! I'm going to post this on my blog too...
Hey!!! I am in town!!! I didn't put your number in my phone last time. E-mail me your number so we can get together!! pickymicki27@yahoo.com My sis in law is doing a watch party for me. You should come to it!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Her stuff is beautiful! Oh and by the way, thanks for posting my button on your blog! I appreciate it! :)
Good idea! I'm going to post this on my blog too...
Hey!!! I am in town!!! I didn't put your number in my phone last time. E-mail me your number so we can get together!! pickymicki27@yahoo.com My sis in law is doing a watch party for me. You should come to it!!!
Post a Comment