Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Labor Day & 7 months

For Labor Day weekend we went up to the Ranch with Roberts family. We always have a good time up there with everyone.
Kaylie with her Aunt Ellin

I have decided that I am not buying her anymore toys...cups and water bottles will entertain her for hours!



Going on a ride on the ranger.


I feel bad that I have been awful at keeping up with blogging and keeping a journal on Kaylie's progress. She is growing up so fast. She does something new everyday and she is always surprising me. She is getting cuter and cuter everyday. She is 7 1/2 months old now and is developing the cutest and craziest little personality. She has so many new noises and facial expressions, and she even knows that she is funny. I think she will fit perfectly in our family! I am so glad that she is out of her stranger anxiety phase. For awhile she would not go to anyone except for me or Robert. Now she loves people! Anytime someone looks at her or talk to her she lights up and starts laughing. People always ask me if she is always that happy, and I say yes! She is such a happy baby! Right now she is getting in the sitting position from laying down, and she is so close to crawling. I have to admit though, I haven't been working on crawling with her because I am so terrified of her getting in everything and not being a little baby anymore! Is that horrible of me? Well she mastered sitting up by the time she turned 6 months, and she has been such a good eater. She loves all of her baby food. She has no teeth yet! I have been looking everyday and waiting, but I am also grateful since I am still nursing! Some of her favorite things are: Mommy singing to her, when Daddy gets home from work, Yo Gabba Gabba, cell phones, water bottles, reading books, bath time, rough housing with Dad, being tickled, and playing with her friends (her cousin Travis, and her friend Madison). Well, now that I have bored everyone, here are some pictures of my little bug from the last month. I love her soooo much!!

Robert took this picture a few weeks ago on his "Sunday School hour walk around" with her. She is always good in sacrament, but for some reason in Sunday School she just wants to laugh and talk to everyone, so we have to take turns walking around with her.

Kaylie loves her cousin Travis. Every time Heather and I take Kaylie and Travis somewhere they ask if they are twins. They are about the same size, but they are 3 months apart!

Kaylie in her jumperoo watching Yo Gabba Gabba. I don't know what it is about that show, but she is glued as soon as it comes on!


2 comments:

Natalie said...

She is getting so big! Dont worry about not working on the whole crawling thing...it really will be more difficult to keep up once they figure how to move around on their own, lol! I think that is funny that she LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba! I dont know what it is about that show, but my kids are addicted as well! My favorite episode is the one with Jack Black...he cracks me up! :)

Chelsea said...

She's a sweetie!
Conrad has that same jumper at my inlaws house!

I see those cute beach pictures and wish we were able to take him to the ocean-next year! I want to get those cute pics of him putting sand in his mouth! Ha!

Good to hear from you!