
I was going to have her wear this hat, but obviously it didn't fit, but I couldn't resist to take a picture!

I don't know if yesterday was more devastating for me or for Kaylie. I had to take her to her 2 month checkup and to get her shots. These pictures were taken right before we left and she was such a happy girl. When we got to the Dr.s she was so happy. She smiled at the Dr. when she was checking her and laughed at the nurse when she was measuring her head. Then 2 nurses came in the room and they had me lay her down on the table and at the same time they stabbed my little girl in the legs! She went from being so happy to screaming bloody murder. I started crying and scooped her up right away to comfort her. I felt soo bad and she just gave me this look like I let her down and let someone hurt her. I didn't realize how devastating it would be. I told Robert that he has to take her next time because I can't handle that stuff! She slept most of the day after, but everytime she woke up she screamed like she was still in pain. But she is doing much better today and I think she is starting to forgive me!
But on a good note, she is very healthy and growing so fast! She weighs 10 lbs 1 oz and is 21 1/2 inches long. Shes moved up from being in the 15 percentile for her weight to 25-50%. Shes growing up so fast and she is already sleeping through the night! I love her so much!!
2 comments:
She is so cute!
So cute!! I go on Wednesday to take Brock. I am so not looking forward to it!!!!
Post a Comment