Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tagged!

Tagged by Megan K.


4 things I like about by husband:

1. He is the funniest person I know, and is so fun to be with. We actually get along very well!
2. He tells me everyday that I am beautiful (even tho im getting fat), he tells me how much he loves me, and how perfect I am :)
3. He loves to help me out with whatever he can, and loves getting credit! :)
4. He makes me a better person.

4 Movies I have watched more than once:

1. Mean Girls
2. The Holiday
3. How to lose a guy in 10 days
4. Dumb & Dumber

4 TV shows I watch:

1. King of Queens
2. The Office
3. So you think you can dance
4. Family Guy (my husbands favorite!)


4 Places I have been:

1. Hawaii
2. Mexico
3. New York
4. Florida


4 People who email me regularly:

1. Tawnya
2. Misty
3. Shirley
4. Work...

4 of my favorite foods:

1. Italian
2. Mexican
3. Chinese
4. Ice Cream!

4 Places I would like to visit:

1. Hawaii again
2. Bahamas
3. Cancun
4. Italy


4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:

1. Becoming a Mommy!!
2. Staying home with my baby
3. My friend and my sister to be mommies with me :)
4. Hunter coming home!

I tag Heather Waddy, Natalie, Brittany B. & Ciara, and whoever wants to be tagged! :)

5 comments:

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Hey cute girl! When are you due again?!

Sid and Michelle said...

Brittany!!! This is Micki also known as Michelle now. I am so glad I was checking out Mels blog so I can see you. I just started my blog so there really isn't anything on it, but I want to keep in touch!!!

Kiesel Klan said...

I'm due May 16th. I knew you were pregnant but I had forgotten. I am getting more and more excited as I get use to the idea. But no worries here we are for sure getting Brady snipped right away. How has your pregnancy been going?

Sid and Michelle said...

I am so glad that I heard from you!! I really do think about you and Brady(not Brady anymore :)) all the time. I am always wondering what is going on . I am so happy that you are pregnant!!! It is the coolest thing. It is crazy to think that we haven't talked for like 3 1/2 years!!! Yea... that is how long I have been married. I still feel like things are the same, but different. You know what I mean? Anyways... we think we are going to name him Brock. So when is your actual due date? have you been feeling okay?

Sid and Michelle said...

Yea we are still living in Logan. We bought a house a little over a year ago. We love it up here. Well... the winters are a little long and a little cold, but other than that, we love it. I know I will be coming down some time in Nov. for the baby shower my mom is putting on. We will definately have to get together. I know by then I will be huge!! Oh well... I know it will all be worth it. When you talk to Britt Brady tell her to invite me to her blog. I can't figure out how to e-mail her. I am still learning. That sucks that you were sick in your first tri. I am glad you are feeling better. So who do you still keep in touch with? Does anyone else I know have a blog or anything?