Sunday, June 8, 2008

6.7.8

Yesterday Robert's little Sister Laura married Matt Cutler in the Las Vegas Temple. It was a great day and I am really happy for both of them. Matt is really a lucky guy! I don't have any pictures, but she looked so pretty and their reception was awesome!

It was almost mind blowing because it feels like I got married just the other day and Robert and I will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary in 1 month! I can't believe how time flies when you are having fun! I am really excited because we are going to New York City for our anniversary. So if anyone has been there lately and can give me some advice I would love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you found us! How are things going being married and everything?

The Andersens said...

Yay for the almost 1 year anniversary! I'm telling ya, it goes by even faster after.
Don't you just love Redbox?! Never have to pay to rent a movie.